We provide growers globally, with the world’s largest selection of superior flowers, plants and bulbs from our facilities, in over 15 countries. Playing an important role in ensuring that both people and nature are protected in the process. Therefore, we focus on working conditions, the environment, community involvement and transparency.
The strength of our CSR program lies in local empowerment, based on a bottom-up approach. We aim for making CSR mainstream in our company and industry, while continuously developing and providing innovative technologies, sustainable products and quality genetics. Collectively, we desire to safely flower the world and take care of our planet.
- Over 15 local projects worldwide ranging from shoes for schools, to toys for children
- 31 million liters of fresh water provided toAfrican staff and their families at home
- Free tree seedlings provided to our staff in El Salvador to promote reforestation in their community
- 1.5 million free meals served to staff in Africa and Latin America
- EUR 1 million in donations for education and culture committed over 3 years, including our US-scholarship
- Free health care benefits for staff and their families on our farms in Africa and Latin America, including daycare, vaccinations, HIV tests and support
- 70% reduction of toxic load due to our new GreenGuard policy
- 31,000 additional trees planted worldwide because of our commitment to reforestation
- 13.5 ha of land restored worldwide because of rehabilitation of local environments
- Over 90 audits passed worldwide
- Certifications received from global institutions, including MPS and Fairtrade