Global Product Manager Pot Plants
Coldenhovelaan 6, De Lier, Netherlands
Dümmen Orange is an international leading breeding company focused on cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our Integrated Product Team (IPT) department in De Lier, we are looking for a Global Product Manager Pot Plants.
Our organization grows and flourishes. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment. As a Global Product Manager Pot Plants you are responsible to manage the entire product life cycle of a market leading and increasing product portfolio. Pot Plants is an important pillar of the entire product portfolio within Dümmen Orange and has been growing during the last years by acquisitions as well. This role coordinates the development and introduction of value adding products and services to our customer base across the globe resulting in high customer satisfaction alongside the value chain.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Develop and implement crop strategies in line with company objectives;
• Manage the product life cycle from introduction towards phasing out;
• Collect and process market information and trial data;
• Ensuring product category success and messaging throughout the company internally and with the sales and customer network externally;
• Entrepreneur in developing products and identifying market opportunities while maximizing profit margins within the product group.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in horticulture/agriculture;
• Minimum of five years of proven work experience in a similar job, preferably in horticulture;
• Good command of the Dutch and English language, both verbal and written;
• Strategic mindset and excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Team player facilitating cross-functional collaboration in an international environment;
• Proficient computer skills in MS Office applications;
• Drive for improvements and motivated by rapidly changing organizations.
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers its employees plenty of room for personal growth and development. We have an informal and easy accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important. We follow the CBA Greenhouse Horticulture and all the regulations described therein.
Dümmen Orange is a worldwide leader in breeding and development of flowers and plants. Our annual turnover is around 360 million euro. We have more than 7.700 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to our Dümmen Orange success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. We take pride in our corporate social responsibility efforts investing in the health, safety, and personal development of our staff as well as in innovative and sustainable techniques.
Click on the button below to apply for this job. If you have questions about the job, you can contact Thomas Bousart (IPT Lead Pot Plants), via +49 2834 9299207. If you have questions about the recruitment process, you can contact the HR department, via Jobs.NL@DummenOrange.com or + 31 174 530 082.
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.