The overall responsibility is to troubleshoot and repair all types of irrigations systems. This includes diagnosing electrical, hydraulic and mechanical problems with irrigation systems and implementing the most appropriate solutions
- · Accurate and timely completion of production reports to include labor and materials.
· Work independently as well as in a team environment.
· Periodically communicate with the customer in a professional manner.
· Project an image of professionalism to our customers, the public and other colleagues.
· Make recommendations for continuous improvement, and be actively involved in solution identification and implementation.
- · Write, edit and update standard operating procedures as necessary.
· Experience with installing, troubleshooting and repairing low voltage lighting a plus
- · Experience in well and irrigation pumps a plus.
Skills, Competencies, Experience
- · Excellent time management and organizational skills
- · Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- · Must possess a strong customer first mentality
- · Ability to get to work on time and on a regular basis
· Demonstrated problem solving skills
- · Demonstrated understanding of electrical principles (low voltage), hydraulics, and mechanicals of irrigation systems
· Knowledge of the ‘tools of the trade’
· Good communication skills, both verbally and written.
- · Must possess a desire for continual learning and continuous improvement, personally and professionally
Interested persons between to submit their Cover Letter., Academic Credentials and Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26th September 2017. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted