RESEARCH ASSISTANT (m/f)
TASK & RESPONSIBILITIES
Functionally this position belongs to our tissue culture laboratory department, which forms part of our Research and Development organisation. As “Research assistant (m/f)” you will engage in both routine laboratory and research activities. At this you will deploy various cell-biology techniques and procedures including meristem culturing, embryo rescue, in-vitro initiation, maintenance and propagation. Efficient execution of research projects, active support in the development of laboratory protocols and detailed documentation of performed activities and results will be further integral parts of your task. You will report directly to the Laboratory Manager.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in life sciences (plant sciences, horticulture, agriculture, biotechnology, etc.) with proven experience in cell-biology and/or in-vitro techniques
- Previous professional experience within floriculture sector will be an asset
- Fluency in English both written and oral, preferably with German/Dutch knowledge
- Proficient user skills in MS Office, particularly in Excel
- Enthusiasm for horticulture business, high level of accuracy, proactive and self-motivated approach, team orientation
We would like to receive your application documents – including motivation letter and resume – via HR@dummenorange.com.