SENIOR TEAM LEADERS (2)
The team leader will be the overall responsible to execute the daily production activity plan, organize, direct, control, and coordinate activities of workers engaged in greenhouse activities. He/she will ascertain the workers meet the required standards of performance. They will ensure that the company meets its goal of being a reliable supplier of quality cuttings.
POSITION JOB DESCRIPTION
- Must ensure teams follow the correct procedures, policies and documentation requirements across project phases and daily operations
- To supervise the jobs assigned to the team leaders and employees and ensure that they meet the company’s standards
- To analyze the skill gaps of the workers make arrangements for their training and development to enhance their skills and ability to perform their tasks effectively
- To plan production activities for the team leaders
- To advise and assist workers by explaining work procedures and solving their problems
- To provide constructive and continuous feedback on performance and carry out scheduled performance evaluation.
- To ascertain good housekeeping standards in the department
- To direct team leaders on work procedures/SOP’s
Skills, Competencies, Experience
- Diploma in Horticulture, Floriculture and Agriculture or related field
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar or related work
- Good analytical skills
- Be innovative and problem solving outlook
- Be cordial and professional
- Keen and attentive to detail
- Possess strong management, organization and communication skills.
- Must be pro-active
- Detail-oriented, methodical and highly organized in their work, and practices strict adherence to timelines and work schedules
Interested persons between 28 to 35 years of age should send their Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae to Info.KE@DummenOrange.com by 7th September 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted