The overall responsibility will be that he/she will be principal contact and liaison person between technical and other departments in determining the timing for execution of planned maintenance work. The incumbent will also ensures that all internal customers receive timely, efficient and quality services.
- Facilitation of daily and weekly work planning meetings within the technical departments.
- Schedule and assign the work integrating both the customer's and maintenance's needs.
- Develop technical department schedules integrating all activities into one comprehensive plan.
- Generate metrics to demonstrate performance and drive improvements
- Being a resource to others when developing new maintenance reports and standards
- Coordinating maintenance work and projects.
- Ensure we receive ordered items on time
- Maintain up to date re-order levels of stock items for Technical department.
- Direct technical manager and maintenance supervisor on daily activities.
- Maintain updated files for both preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Responsible for scheduling preventive and regular maintenance with minimal interruption to production operations.
- Works in coordination with the technical department staff to ensure proactive maintenance and equipment reliability.
Skills, Competencies, Experience
- Diploma in IT,Statitisics or related fields
- 2-3 years experience in planning
- Excellent IT skills and relevant in planning softwares
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Ability to creatively solve problems
- Confident and assertive
- Strong in communication(verbal and written) skills
Interested persons between to submit their Cover Letter, Academic Credentials and Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com by 19th May, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted