APAC Tropical Sales Account Manager
Meinong District, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan 843
Dümmen Orange is an internationally leading breeding company focused on cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our Customer and Sales department in APAC region, we are looking for an APAC Tropical Sales Account Manager.
Our organization grows and flourishes. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment. As APAC Tropical Sales Account Manager you are responsible for developing sales of orchid, anthurium and other tropical crops for Dümmen Orange in APAC market. This includes maintaining existing customer relationship with high level of satisfaction and develop growing long term plan. The scope is Asia Pacific countries.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Develop Dümmen Orange sales of orchid, anthurium, and other tropical crops in APAC market;
• Maintain existing customer relationship with high level of satisfaction and develop a long term growth plan;
• Anticipate customers’ needs and match them with appropriate products and services;
• Work with internal resources and cross functions to achieve annual targets;Establish annual sales target and deliver results;
• Report regularly on monthly and quarterly performance and ensure all alignments with global product team and marketing strategy.
• 5+ years experience in the horticulture industry;
• Entrepreneurial self-starter with team spirit;
• Good commercial and communication skills;
• Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese;
• Can travel 50% of the time in all countries in Asia Pacific, and the Netherlands;
• Degree in Horticulture and knowledge in Tropical plants (e.g., Phalaenopsis, Anthurium, Heliconia, and Succulents) is preferred;
• Fluency in Japanese is preferred;
• Work experience in China is a plus.
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers plenty of room for personal growth and development to its employees. We have an informal and easily accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is a worldwide leader in breeding and development of flowers and plants. Our annual turnover is around 360 million euro. We have more than 7.700 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to our Dümmen Orange success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. We take pride in our corporate social responsibility efforts investing in the health, safety, and personal development of our staff as well as in innovative and sustainable techniques.
Click on the button below to apply for this job. If you have questions about the job, you can contact Yu-Jen Hsiao (Dennis Hsiao), HR Senior Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.