Breeding Assistant Trial Management Anthurium
Coldenhovelaan 6, De Lier, Netherlands
Dümmen Orange is an international leading breeding company focused on cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our Research & Development department in De Lier, we are looking for a Breeding Assistant Trial Management Anthurium.
Our organization grows and flourishes. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment. The objective of this position is to contribute to product innovation and development by providing quality data on the basis of which product advancement decisions are taken by Breeders and Product Managers. To that end you execute comparative product trials.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Design, co-ordinate and evaluate effective Anthurium breeding trials and commercial trials independently or as part of the team;
• Optimize product trialing processes, from design to communication of results;
• Team up with Breeders, Product Managers and Sales Team to stay aligned with development of experimental selections and commercial varieties;
• Digitally record quality data (breeding software), perform analyses and deliver results and recommendations related to product performance.
• BSc or MSc in Plant Science, or in related areas within Agriculture or Life Sciences;
• Proficient with operating systems relevant to the tasks and responsibilities described;
• Able to work independently as well as in multidisciplinary teams;
• Excellent communication skills and a good command of the English language, both verbal and written. Dutch is preferred;
• Team player, pragmatic and hands on mentality.
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers its employees plenty of room for personal growth and development. We have an informal and easy accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is a worldwide leader in breeding and development of flowers and plants. Our annual turnover is around 360 million euro. We have more than 7.700 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to our Dümmen Orange success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. We take pride in our corporate social responsibility efforts investing in the health, safety, and personal development of our staff as well as in innovative and sustainable techniques.
Click on the button below to apply for this job. If you have questions about the job, you can contact Chunting Lang (Breeding Manager), via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31630677281.
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.