Corporate Branding and Corporate Communications Manager
Coldenhovelaan 6, De Lier, Netherlands
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. We are looking for a Corporate Branding and Corporate Communications Manager.
Our organization grows and flourishes. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment.
As Corporate Branding and Communications Manager, you are responsible for building and maintaining a strong and consistent corporate brand as world market leader in horticulture. You will be responsible for a consistent corporate Dümmen Orange brand across all our worldwide activities and be co-operating with the different business units and regions. You will report to one of the Executive Committee members.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Highly professional communication around the Dümmen Orange brand and company as well to our external as internal stakeholders and potential stakeholders.
• Ensuring a positive and inspiring corporate branding by:
- Initiating consistent stream of activities and “buzz” around the corporate brand;
- Ensuring a consistent use of the corporate branding within all external communication (e.g. brochures, social media, trade fairs/exhibitions etc.).
• Managing the corporate (social) media strategy and ensuring frequency in content and storytelling via our online platforms.
• Managing internal communications regarding Dümmen Orange business items.
• Media relations: build a strong press office with innovative, compelling and newsworthy angles to targeted media outlets and industry influencers.
• Support in organizing and communication regarding trade fairs/exhibitions.
• Support in speaking engagements, media interviews, speech writing, etc.
• Education: Masters degree in Business Communications, Marketing or Journalism.
• Experience: 5-7 years of corporate branding and communications experience, for example as Communications Manager or Business Communications Advisor/Partner in global matrix structured organizations.
• Knowledge and skills:
- A strong understanding of strategic branding and communications and a proven ability to develop and deliver results that reach targeted audiences.
- Native English language skills; spoken and written. Additional languages (Dutch, German or Spanish) are an asset.
- An excellent knowledge of translating business objectives to communication objectives and of integrated communication linking the business activities to the corporate brand.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, an ability to work under tight deadlines, a creative thinker and problem solver, and strong attention to detail.
• Behavioral competencies:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the ability to relate well to a wide range of people and personalities.
- Creative ability to tell stories, about our product, people and the ways we are helping our customers and consumers.
- Self-starter and team player mentality.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers its employees plenty of room for personal growth and development. We have an informal and easy accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of flowers and plants. Its annual turnover is about 350 million euro. The company employs over 7.300 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to Dümmen Orange’s success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. The company embraces its social responsibilities and invests in the health, safety and personal development of its staff.
Click on the button below to apply for this job. If you have questions about the job, you can contact Johan van ‘t Hag via +31 174 530 100.
The use of an assessment can be part of the selection process.
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.