Senior Supply Chain Planning Analyst
250 South High Street, Columbus, OH, USA
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our Supply Chain department in Columbus, OH we are looking for a Senior Supply Chain Planning Analyst.
Our organization grows and flourishes. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment.
As Senior Supply Chain Planning Analyst you will be responsible for supply chain analytics, performance reporting and coordination of the Sales and Operations Process reporting to the Regional Director, Supply Chain, Americas.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Coordinate the Monthly Regional Sales and Operations Planning Review
- Maintain and manage the regional Crop Planning Calendar
- Facilitate consensus across multiple functions, including Senior Leadership, Sales, Product Management, Production Operations, and Finance, to drive regional process improvements.
- Leads demand planning discussions in the Sales and Operations Process.
- Create base statistical forecasts from historical sales data. Incorporate causal forecast inputs from Product Managers and Sales Managers. Analyze for reasonability
- Coordinate and collect supply plans from regional production locations. Analyze for reasonability.
- Synthesize EBITDA results from various product, demand and supply scenarios
- Key performance measures include forecast accuracy, service performance, and inventory productivity
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or a related field is required.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of Supply Chain experience in roles of increasing responsibility, including Demand Planning and participation in Sales and Operations Planning forums.
- Minimum of 5 years of forecasting experience with a track record of improving forecast accuracy and delivering result in a Sales and Operations Planning Process
- Experience working in transforming a relatively low maturity demand planning process forward
- Supply Chain and Six Sigma expertise gained through training, certification, and/or industry associations is strongly preferred (e.g., APICS CSCP, Six Sigma Green Belt certification).
- Advanced capabilities in the use of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, BI Solutions (e.g. Power BI), and analytics solutions
- Knowledge of supply chain planning software and platforms to bolt on to our existing ERP environment
- Strong analytical aptitude and problem-solving skills are required.
- Demonstrated Leadership of others as coach, leader, and mentor.
- Position has no direct reports
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers plenty of room for personal growth and development to its employees. We have an informal and easily accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of flowers and plants. Its annual turnover is about 350 million euro. The company employs over 7,300 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to Dümmen Orange’s success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. The company embraces its social responsibilities and invests in the health, safety and personal development of its staff.
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.